Tuesday, February 16, 2010

While Nile is at work...

As you know, I have 2 days off this week in celebration of President's Day & Nile has to work. There are very few days that I get an ENTIRE day here by myself. So here's some things I have been doing while Nile has been away: 

Lots of cookie baking & coffee drinking (mmm Monster cookies!)

Reading, going through and marking awesome recipes in magazines my mom gave me

Watching the snow & trying to avoid going out at all costs. 

Planning our wedding ~ or just making cool websites that I can put information and pictures on about our wedding. 

Other activities include: Lesson planning (ALL DONE FOR THE WEEK, YAY!), laundry, possible chick flick (The Holiday, anyone?), and crafting a DIY fabric journal (this afternoon's craft activity for me). 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having Nile around :) Off to Hobby Lobby (aka heaven on earth)!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree