Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Surprise!!

**First, I believe we have fixed the comment issue, so please try to leave comments now, it should work!! If not, e-mail us at nileandjess7@gmail.com! THANKS!

Okay, so TODAY Nile and I got a package (and I love packages) from my mom & dad in Ohio. It was full of Valentine's Day surprises!!

Surprises included a Reese's candy bar, heart-shaped post-its, homemade cookies, Michael Jackson (thank goodness, I can practice Thriller now!).....

This package of happiness also included a TCM movie combo pack including Casablanca (one of my all-time favorites), and some cash so Nile and I can have a Valentine's Dinner (we're going to finally use our fondue maker & new fondue cookbook!!!)


Lastly, HOW ADORABLE are these dish towels?!?!?! I most likely will NOT put them away after Valentine's Day! 'Owl be yours!' and 'Hoo Loves U?' Isn't that the best?

I was screaming the entire time I kept pulling awesome things out of this package. We are so blessed!

THANKS MOM & DAD!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!! 

Looking forward to a nice long weekend of celebrating Presidents (I get a 4 day weekend!), the Olympics, and our love on Valentine's Day! xoxo

3 comments:

Kate. duh said...

Cutest valentine's day package ever!! I love how it includes MJ...because you are obviously going to be walking down the aisle to Thriller....BTW did I ever tell you I saw adult ladies do a synchronized swimming routine to Thriller? Because I did.

Anonymous said...

WASN'T THAT A SWEET VALENTINES DAY PACKAGE. IT WAS SENT TO AN EVEN SWEETER GAL! ENJOY YOUR LONG WEEKEND.
LOVE, GRANDMA BOBBIE

Anonymous said...

Belated congratulations to you both. So glad to be able to peek into your world like this. Enjoy your 1st Valentine's Day together. May God bless you both with many, many more!

Jenny

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree