Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jessica's Best & Worst of the week

Jessica's best of this past week:
Best Food: Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant with Jacob Cooper & friends
Best Movie watched: The Great Debaters (Denzel Washington)





Best use of time: The HASTI Science Teacher conference
 Best News: The Flying Cupcake is opening on shop on Mass Ave. downtown!

Best Nile Memory: Trying on wedding bands & his snow art outside :)
Best Discovery: Shutterfly (seriously, where have you been all my life?)
Best Blessings: Seeing my brother Jake :) Also, finding out I get an awesome tax return!


Jessica's worst of this past week:


Worst Day: Tuesday. Hands down.
Worst Movie: Rachel Getting Married
Worst Procrastination Moment: The current one. It's 6pm on Sunday & I still don't have my week planned.
Decision: Not getting all of my laundry finished today.


The best ALWAYS outweigh the worsts :)
Have a great week everyone!

1 comments:

Jess Smith said...

This is a test.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree