Tuesday, February 16, 2010

While Nile is at work... Part II

So, I needed to start my wedding journal, but wanted to buy a sweet journal to write in. This is when I came across this DIY fabric journal. I made 2 today, so super easy and cute!


The writing on it says 'I do', even though it is very difficult to see, on my wedding notebook! The other has really cute green fabric with some hearts in the corner. I made it for my friend Lauren with her initials on it.  

        


 

Also started a new project today.... not sure where to go from here... needs color. Will update you when finished and hanging on a wall :)


I officially decided that I want to be a stay-at-home wife/mom today. So, when Nile gets a big awesome promotion, that's what I'll be doing :) 
Spending the rest of the evening making tacos, reading, and a possible movie. Back to school tomorrow... Geologic Time Scale here I come! xo, Jess

3 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

hooray! these look great!!

Jess Smith said...

ELSIE COMMENTED ON OUR BLOG!!!! yes THE ELSIE!!! the same cool cat lady who's art work is on the living room wall right now!!! so neat!!!!!

-river-

Becca and Andy said...

So I want to be a stay at home mom too.. Can we move next to each other and be housewifes together?!?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree