Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our favorite baby

Happy Wednesday!!
Last weekend, we took a little roadtrip to Northwest Ohio to see some great friends of ours! My best friend Becca had a baby (Sophie) last June (see her blog) and she is the most wonderful little girl in the world. Her momma Becca means the WORLD to me (J) and is the best friend I've ever had. Ever.


My favorite part was when Sophie literally THREW a plate off the table and it shattered all over the floor with eggs on it causing a huge scene.


So blessed to have these people in our lives

Oh, also.... I asked Becca to be my matron of honor!! I made these super easy and cute tissue paper flowers and made one of the petals a note that said 'be my matron of honor??'


Thank goodness she said yes!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree