Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Days 1-3

'Ello All!

We are officially Mr. & Mrs. Smith! Feels great.


Our timeline for the past 10 days looked a little something like this:

Day 1: Took off work, packed for wedding & honeymoon, got nails did, and drove the 6 hours to Follansbee, WV. THRILLING, I know!

Day 2: Paid for our marriage license in the state of WV where they asked both N & I if we were related to each other.... really, WV? As if you don't get made fun of enough!
Also, we picked up my BFF Kate from the airport so she went to the courthouse with us.

Heyyyy there!
Also on Day 2, we had our little rehearsal at the church followed by the best pizza EVER (DiCarlo's)! We took wedding photos at the pizza shop after the wedding... that's how much we love this pizza! The rehearsal was laid back to say the least!



Day 3: THE BIG DAY! As most of you know, I had a private family wedding in West Virginia (where I'm from) that consisted of a 14 minute (let me repeat, 14 MINUTE) ceremony and an intimate & beautiful dinner to follow & fellowship. Needless to say, it all went too dang fast!

I had so much fun all day with my girls (my mom being one of them!). Couldn't sleep, woke up to a "good morning bride gift" from my mom (gorgeous cross necklace) and egg McMuffins & iced coffees thanks to the Father of the Bride. Spent the morning at the salon, spent precious time with 3 of the most beautiful and wonderful friends in the world, and then walked down the aisle to my future of happiness (and a super good looking man in a suit & Converse!) I don't have the wedding day pics quite yet, but here are a few "amateur shots":







It was all perfect. PERFECT. PERFECT! Being able to spend my wedding weekend with my family & my 3 amazing friends from 3 different chapters in my life was a blessing in and of itself! But marrying my prince on that day was a whole new level of happiness! Can't wait to celebrate with EVERYONE on March 26!!

Timeline To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU BLOG ALL THE TIME!! I just teared up reading this...I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel so blessed to have been able to witness this love fest! It was awesome. Never forget this feeling Jess. love you, aunt Julie.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree