Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lately

It's summer!! Here is a run-down of what we've been up to:

1. Dexter: It's a complete train wreck that I can't look away from. We finished Season 1 today and despite my nightmares, I'm ready for Season 2.

2. My brother Jake came to visit and took pictures of himself with my phone. It was great to have him here!

3. Lots of downtown, out in the sun, hanging out. The sunshine has been plentiful. Nile loves wearing women's sunglasses in public. Normal.

4. New hair-do (J). Cut almost 8 inches of hair off! It was a liberating day!!

5. LOTS of WEDDING planning!!! Here are some things that are inspiring my wedding plans right now:



Going dress shopping the week with my mom!!! We're almost to the 6 month mark!!
Happy Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Our Side of Paradise
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree